Sunday, June 13, 2010

Fallout New Vegas Gets An All New Trailer Featuring GAMEPLAY



I love Fallout, the moment I put in that disc and started popping off heads in VATS I knew my journey with Fallout was going to be a good one. Now that there making a somewhat stand alone expansion im psyched to hear that my journey will be extended and not only that, they will also get rid of all those annoying bits I didnt like in Fallout 3.
I think all people should be hyping this not only are we getting a completely different setting we are also getting the original developers that worked on Fallout and Fallout 2 such as Chris Avellone are taking there seats to work on Fallout New Vegas, actually it should be taken into account that alot of designers at Obsidian Entertainment previously worked at Black Ilse Studio, the guys behind Fallout 1 and 2.
The song in New Vegas trailer is "Jingle Jangle Jingle" by Kay Kyser  
Compare New Vegas trailer with Fallout 3's E3 trailer. 






All good :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...