Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Deeply unsatifying,Disgracefull character development(Except from Harry) and a riddiculous plot makes me think that the Half Blood Prince is the WORST add on to the series.

The film starts quite well and ends quite crap.I came into the cinema thinking that this is going to be very dark,however it ended up being a teenage romance film that usually ends up the same way,being crap.The first and most annoying thing about the film was that the camera always pointed on Harry's point of view I didnt even read the books and I knew that the books focuses on other charecters such as Snape and Dumbledore.
Although the film has some nice chemistry with Happiness,Laughter and Darkness the film simply centered around one thing the most and that was simply the teenage romance of Ginny and Harry.
I know that this is a huge part of the series,and this is what the film probably only succeded in,but throughout these parts I was hopeing to see at least one badass scene with Dumbledore or really anybody with a wand and this deeply annoyed me when nothing happend throughout the film,Im not an action freak,so it seemed to be too light in my taste when it really shouldnt.
Overall I got a film with absolutly no feeling.

2.8/5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...