Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Skyrim: Dawnguard DLC is up and ready to play!


Good morning folks, today we are graced with the presence of Dawnguard the first DLC for the Elder Scrols V: Skyrim. So for many Skyrim fans, like myself, the least thing to say is that we're fucking pumped. I have literally learned nothing from this DLC as I wanna discover myself what its all about. The only thing I have seen is the trailer which looks ridiculously impressive which you can see here; 


Looks crazy cool, hell I'd download it just for the horse combat and the crossbows, well I'm gonna go off and play this ridiculously cool game with this ridiculously cool downloadable content. Expect a review shortly.
P.S. I suggest you do the same.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...