I'm sorry to say my opinion has drastically changed. The glitches in Vegas have become near un-bearable. With the constant freezing/ crashing and combination of glitches I can barely play the game without finding a crippling glitch or a freeze in a key-point.
How would you like it if 3 followers became glitched making it impossible to find them when they are stocking your unique Armour/weapons. This has happened to me with Ganon, Cass and the worst who I didn't notice was gone and was stacking 40k of stuff ED-E dissapeared.
Hopefully the next patch will fix this and many minor problems I have experienced.
Computer patch is available now, here are the contents
- Companions now show up as waypoints on the map
- Companions will always fast travel with you, unless told to wait or sent away
- Crafting menu should filter valid (bright) recipes to the top of the list
- Fix: DLC error/save corruption
- Fix: Stuttering with water effects
- Fix: Severe performance issues with DirectX.
- Fix: Controls temporarily disabled after reloading Cowboy Repeater while crouched
- Fixed crash using the Euclid C-Finder while having the Heave Ho perk
- Fix: Entering the strip after Debt Collector causes crash and autosave corruption
- Fix: Using Mojave Express dropbox can cause DLC warnings
- Fixed crash when buying duplicate caravan cards from a vendor in a single transaction
- Fix: Sitting down while looking down a weapon's ironsights leaves player control locked
- Fix: If a companion is knocked unconscious with broken limbs they stay broken on respawn
- Fix for varmint night scope effect persisting in kill cam.
- Fix for giving companions armor that adds STR does not increase their carry weight
- Fix: NPC Repair menu displays DAM as DPS
- Having NPC repair service rifle with forged receiver decreases CND.