Thursday, June 24, 2010

Red Rings Of Death!

After like 5 freezes on the my Xbox while trying to complete Crawmerax the Invincible in Borderlands the 3 red rings of death appear on my Xbox, a bit of a bitch right? Well yea especially when just 2 weeks ago you got it fixed because of the same reason. Now I was warned coming out of Console Repair Ireland located in Bray (Which I completely recommend by the way) that I may need to get a new Xbox 360 and I took that with consideration, with the release of the Xbox 360 Slim and this event I have decided that I will get the Slim however I dont have ANY money so it will be sometime roughly around August when I get the Slim.


Now this gives me the opportunity to talk about the Slim, it has built in Wi-Fi and runs cooler than the other models of the Xbox 360 not only is it smaller it also has 250 GB worth of space on this machine, from the tryouts I have seen on Youtube the sound of the machine isint much of a difference only when install games on the hard drive it makes a noteable difference, there seems to be more air holes, as I like to call them, on the machine to reduce overheating and hardware falirures. So ultimatley this is the best Xbox 360 on the market I will defiantly make a review when I get it roughyl around August so stay tuned.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...