Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A serious lack of life for me right now


Well recently I suffered a bit of a setback as my kneecap dislocated confining me to a life with little movement and life, Hence my 3 posts today. But 15 minutes before-hand in a music class, when I was fine and dandy, a friend of mine showed me how to make origami swans and since I just did a review on Heavy Rain, I think a pic of my work would go well with it (It's the Heavy Rain bird from the front of the box).
In this case the Lol tag = Lack of life
Pics were taken with a 3DS hence the bad quality
Original is found below

2 comments:

Zombie said...

There is no such thing as too much googling my friend! lol.

Kelli said...

that's cool. I just bought my playstation move yesterday and can't wait to try it out on heavy rain, I heard you get a more heavier experience.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...