Monday, July 9, 2012

Mother of Sauron! THE HOBBIT Poster!

The Hobbit was supposed to come out at around this time I believe but was sadly pushed back to a December release date. 

This is easily forgiven by me because I haven't read The Hobbit yet, so a lot of time to dig in and read the book. That I'm looking to also, but for the mean time I'm going to stare at Gandalf's beard for a little while, while I imagine me being back to Middle Earth. 

Well I gotta go....the very thought of that is bringing back a huge hard on I have for the series that I'm sure you no doubt have also.....

Hopefully more news will be revealed at Comic-Con. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...