Thursday, June 2, 2011

E3 2011: My Top 5 Anticipated Games

E3 is just around the corner and its coming fast! For those of you who don't know E3 is the biggest gaming convention there is. Its a place where publishers look for the public's eye and for studio's to impress. This year without a doubt must be the best. Here is the top 5 games I am dying to see: 


1. BioShock Infinite

This game has already knocked my socks off from that crazy 10 minute demo Irrational Games showed a few months back. BioShock is a game I hold close to my heart and in saying that I find Infinite a challenge by measuring it up to the first game. But by just looking at Infinite I know it's definitely going to make a lot of jaws drop.


2. Warhammer 40k: Space Marine

Its undoubtedly one of the greatest sci-fi universes ever created and its probably the only one I cant get enough of. Growing up with the table top game made me always wonder if there will ever be a great video game about a Space Marine, a good 10 years later and here we are with Relic's new third person shooter. It looks gritty, violent and just downright badass. Looking forward to this one! 


3. Metro: Last Light

Metro 2033 was a flawed game which THQ agreed and went on to say "A flawed masterpiece", which I thoroughly agree. But sequels, for a video game, aim to fix where things went wrong and give more of what the player wanted in the original. In an announcement for Last Light THQ confirmed that they aim to fix and deliver another full Metro experience. Here's me excited. 


4. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I dont know about you guys, but I have been watching Game Of Thrones on Sky Atlantic lately and I am in need of good fantasy game! I want dragons, dragon hunters, wizards, horses the whole fucking nine yards that make a fantasy epic. The only game that ticks off that list is Skyrim, which looks like the best RPG at this whole event. 


5. Gears Of War 3

I couldn't give a flying fuck about what you think about this choice, I'm a Gears fanboy. I am a Gearsaholic, if Gears was the new slang to crack cocaine I'd be dead. I love the books, comics and obviously the games. I will be eyeing this like a motherfucker to see if new characters get announced and new gameplay especially the new Horde mode which they have to reveal here at E3. 

Hope you like my top 5 games, what games are you looking forward to? 

Watch all the presss confrences at Gametrailers.com

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I read about all the changes they made to skyrim, it is well worth the wait.

ti said...

Not heard much to be honest but I'm not much of an RPG player, so I am easy going in any changes.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...