Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Game Of Thrones Season Finale Was All About Tits and Dragons (What more could you want?)


I'm not one to spoil the whole series for anyone who has been slowly watching the show through the internet or just hasn't arrived at your country yet. But what I just felt yesterday while watching the final episode of Game Of Thrones was a mixture of the boner hitting jeans and in complete shock and awe as I watched the above picture, which was basically tits and Dragons. 

Fantasy, it can be complete and utter shit when its done wrong but when it's done right you cant help but become completely in love with the world you are immersing yourself in. I have read a lot of fantasy and I have never read or seen any story that cuts the bullshit like magic, prophecy's and Elves yet still incorporate Dragons into the story. Its like having your cake and eating it too, or.......something. Either way Game Of Thrones ticks every box in the awesome department. 

I'm not going to talk about the final episode because like I said I don't want to ruin it for y'all. Your far better off watching it for yourself and join in with the conversations at work, because its seriously that awesome. Anyway I have given it far too much praise. If any you folks have been watching tell us what you think, I know I wont be waiting for the next season and jumping right into the books. Season 2 will air around April of 2012.Until then folks!

8 comments:

Paul Cuffe said...

Why can't UPC have that freakin channel ! :(

ti said...

Cause they suck? But their broadband is killer....

RadGH said...

Actually haven't watched any of this, but I love fantasy. I'll probably watch through the season whenever it comes out on DVD. It sounds interesting.

ti said...

You will not be disappointed.

Zombie said...

nothings better than tits and dragons!!

Unknown said...

Excellent show. bullshit we have to wait till april for more.
More than tits and dragons? how bout remove that butterface Khaleesi and put in a real hot broad and some full grown dragons!

ti said...

We can expect full grown Dragons, how about bigger tits?

Jason said...

I watched the show from the beginning. I want to cut the head off of that young child king brat kid so bad. He is a great actor since i really want to kill him (seriously). The ending (very ending) was all good i'd hit dragon woman dragon style!!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...