At the E3 this year we were introduced to this machine. It already is known about it being in 3d but what else is there to this machine?.
• 3.5″ 3D Screen with 800 x 240 resolution.
• There is an analog slider on the side which sets the amount of 3d appearing
• 3″ Touch Screen – This screen is still in 2d.
• 3D Camera – The 3DS has three cameras – one on the inside above the 3D screen for taking standard pictures and two on the outside that combine images to create 3D photographs.
• Slide Pad – Similar to the analog stick on a Playstation controllor
• Sleep Mode Wi-Fi, When the 3ds is in sleep mode it can pick up free demos and such from other 3ds users!
• Motion Sensor with Gyro
• Game Card – 2GB (4 times larger than DS).
• Inputs and Outputs – 3DS and DS game cards, SD cards, headphone output jack.
So as you can see this console is easily the most powerful handheld we have ever seen. The graphics are said to be close enough to the graphics of a PS3/ Xbox 360. Some may be wondering what the whole "3d slider" is and why it is put in. Well people have said although it is in beautiful 3d you need to be looking head on to get this effect. To put it in simpler terms, If your in a bumpy car journey/plane journey etc. The 3d effect will be ruined.
You may have noticed that there's going to be NEW games out (Well it was pretty obvious anyway that there would be new cards).
The game list is set to be one of the most epic console release game list ever.
Here are just some of the better games which you can expect;
- Metal Gear Solid 3d: Snake Eater
- Kid Icarus: Uprising (About time Nintendo went back to one of their original titles)
- Dead or Alive, Chronicles
- Lylat Wars 3d
- Nintendogs and Cats
- Kingdom Hearts 3d (>
- Mario Kart 3ds (>
- Pokémon Black/White (YET AGAIN NINTENDO MAKE A POKéMON GAME...YET AGAIN THE GRAPHICS ARE THE SAME SPRITES FROM THE 90s.....)
- Professor Layton and The Mask Of Miracles
- Resident Evil Revelations
- The Legend Of Zelda: Orcarina Of Time 3d